Sunday 26 August 2012

Life is too short...


Ya i know its been a while now, but you know im busy in-world and off it :D
This time ill do something different, im one of those persons who keeps things to myself, but you know what they say, better cry it out not keep it in, so today im doing it! Enough lets face the truth
Today is the day i wanna talk about "friends". Yep everyone has them, but i think i got the special ones.
I didnt know that there is some kind of contract you sign once you accept friendship. I feel lost atm coz there are so many questions to ask and im not sure if i wanna hear the answer. He was my friend for over two years, our roads split and than one day i met him again and we became closer. I was thinking he is one of my closest friends till one day, like a smash in my face he turned against me just because i met love of my life <3 THAN i understood, it wasnt about friendship he really fell in love? And since that day there were getting less and less words and convos we made
Today it was done, i erased this friend from my life forever, once in a life you understand that there are some chapters in life you wish to skip, i wish i could turn back time and do things differently, but ive learned keep away from persons like he :)
i wish you good luck with everything

xoxo
you know who you are

2 comments: