Saturday 15 December 2012

NEW!!!

I know i know ive been bad girl, but from now on as its christmas time i promise ill be better in next year and im already starting to clear out my way to change by this post :D
New!! What does that mean? Lots of guesses runs over your mind right? If you follow my other blog called http://minkaslfands.blogspot.com/ you know about what im talking about.
YES! Im trying my luck out in business sphere and im opening brand new store called minkA, for now it's only on Marketplace but soon very soon you will be able to look on things in-world!
You may be asking what's so different about my store? First of all colors! You know i love colorful things so ima pour some in my clothing and also ill try to fill in "a gap" in men's fashion, tho ill make clothing for both genders.
Down here you see my intro to my store, friends and SL.

Those two adorable sweater are my christmas intro, each come in 5 different textures (here you see Men's Xmasy and Ladies Raindeers), 5 sizes included + alpha layer, if you wanna try it out before buying there is DEMO available as well. It's made from rigged mesh so it will look like real clothing on your avi and it moves along with all your body movements.


Thats all from me!
Post to you soon
xoxo Kort

No comments:

Post a Comment