Monday 21 January 2013

Houston, we have a problem!

No, no, no I'm alright, but don't you sometimes have this feeling when trying to find a good sandbox to rezz things?
Aren't you tired of all the huge ones which are full of avatars with lot of scripts doing nothing than making a lag there?
I have a solution.
As i am designer, my work asks to have a plenty of space and less lag or no lag at all, coz i need to create a things in quite smooth place. I've been looking and looking for a perfect one and when i gave up on looking, i started to ask my friends. And my bro, who is quite a big builder on her own (yes, you got it right it's She ;) ) She gave me  a LM to Builders Brewery, thats how the sandbox is called. Once you join the group all doors are open. On the ground, while you join the group is quite a difficult to walk, but once you are in one of 3 level sandboxes, i can guarantee it's the best i could wish for, everything rezzes perfectly and fast, haven't got a lag at all and plus, which i think is good, is they are having a lessons for new builders and even the pro ones ;) They teach what ever you want to know, from building glowing box to creating accessories. There isn't much avatars either, unless it's a lesson time and SIM gets full, but Hey! you can take a rest and join them :)
But after all i get all privacy i need and i don't have to be afraid  that someone just gonna come and bump on me asking what i'm doing :D
Good luck with building and see you next time ;)
xoxo Kort

No comments:

Post a Comment